As a PR Manager you will be responsible for a number of PR accounts will lead in the execution of campaigns and reactive activity with the help of your team. You’ll be developing strategies while getting stuck in with ideation and earned media planning. You will be an integral part of the team.
Being a Digital PR Manager
Your aims in the role
- Working efficiently across multiple Digital PR and search campaigns, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are stuck to
- Ensuring we hit client coverage KPIs
- Creating roadmaps and timelines for project deliverables
- Keep great client relations and own the PR strategy on the account
- Resolving any campaigns issues and supporting with outreach angles to go to press
- Make sure all your PR projects are running smoothly
- Be the account lead on 1 to 2 of our largest digital PR accounts
- Train and grow your own team of execs to support on PR accounts
What you will be doing
- Approving and reviewing media lists for targeted outreach
- Supporting with ideation, with the confidence to pitch PR concepts internally and externally
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of Digital PR Executives – we are new, but we are growing quick
- Work closely with the wider team to steer clients search strategy
- You will get to know your clients, developing detailed knowledge of their businesses and sectors
- You’ll be vital in attending and contributing to brainstorms and come up with creative and imaginative ideas for your clients
- Working with project management tools such as Asana to ensure teams and staff are allocated and things are booked in
- Manage the monthly allocation with your team ensuring that each client is properly allocated across the team
You clicked straight to here, didn't you?
- A salary of up to £26-32K depending on experience
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A chance to help grow an exciting start-up and be involved from the early days
- All the training you will need in an ever-changing industry
- A company that puts people at the heart
- All the equipment and resources you need to do good work
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT BOTTLED IMAGINATION?
Everyone works best in different ways – and we want to bring the best out of our team whenever we can. So, while we love working collaboratively and have arranged working days from our Manchester base, we offer flexibility when it comes to remote working. Just let us know what you need, and we’ll make it happen.
We’re still new, so we’re always discovering new benefits that are important to our team. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, so wellbeing is massive to us, driving our decisions when it comes to benefits. As it stands, we offer a generous pension scheme and half days on Fridays – but we are always open to hearing about what’s important to you.
Short answer: yes. We tailor training around you, helping you learn about what you want to learn about, and developing into the positions you want to develop into. If it’s important to you, we’ll give you the training.
Yes, we’ll give you everything you need to get the job done. All you need to bring is your imagination. And maybe some baked goods every once in a while. That’d be nice.
We’re working hard to create a culture where everyone thrives. This means no hierarchy, an employee-first mindset and at least three knock-knock jokes cracked a day. Don’t like jokes? Want more after-work pub trips? Fancy a weekly book/games/beer/music club? Let us know – we want our employees to help us build the culture they’re after.