As a PR Executive you will support the PR Manager and account leads in the execution of campaigns and reactive activity. This job will not just be outreaching but will require a wide amount of responsibilities such as data collection, writing briefs and communication strategy. But don’t worry if you don’t have much experience, we can teach you all the skills you will need. You will be an integral part of the team helping manage client and media relations on a set amount of accounts.
Being a digital PR Executive
Your aims in the role
- To land media placements on websites and get the press talking about our clients
- Help hit coverage targets and ideate campaigns
- Understand the press agenda and what stories the press are likely to cover
- Be aware of what our client’s competitors are doing to land links and media placements
- Spot opportunities to deliver above and beyond the coverage target or spot new hooks. We need to be fast and able to pivot in this industry!
- Understand why we are building links and how it impacts organic traffic for our clients
What you will be doing
- Deliver regular high-quality links by creating PR campaigns
- Research and contact journalists and maintain that relationship to provide back-link opportunities for our clients
- Writing press releases
- Outreach press releases and contact press with relevant stories
- Using social to build relationships with influencers across a range of industries
- Work closely with the wider team to steer search strategy
- You’ll create strong media/seeding lists
- You will continually monitor news and search for reactive coverage opportunities
- You will get to know your clients, developing detailed knowledge of their businesses and sectors
- You’ll be vital in attending and contributing to brainstorms and come up with creative and imaginative ideas for your clients
- Gain exposure to the wider aspects of SEO to help develop your understanding and how it helps out clients
- Keep your manager up to date on results and struggles
- Complete reports in both PR and social media
You clicked straight to here, didn't you?
- A salary of up to £21k – £25K depending on experience
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A chance to help grow an exciting start-up and be involved from the early days
- All the training you will need in an ever-changing industry
- A company that puts people at the heart
- All the equipment and resources you need to do good work
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT BOTTLED IMAGINATION?
Everyone works best in different ways – and we want to bring the best out of our team whenever we can. So, while we love working collaboratively and have arranged working days from our Manchester base, we offer flexibility when it comes to remote working. Just let us know what you need, and we’ll make it happen.
We’re still new, so we’re always discovering new benefits that are important to our team. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, so wellbeing is massive to us, driving our decisions when it comes to benefits. As it stands, we offer a generous pension scheme and half days on Fridays – but we are always open to hearing about what’s important to you.
Short answer: yes. We tailor training around you, helping you learn about what you want to learn about, and developing into the positions you want to develop into. If it’s important to you, we’ll give you the training.
Yes, we’ll give you everything you need to get the job done. All you need to bring is your imagination. And maybe some baked goods every once in a while. That’d be nice.
We’re working hard to create a culture where everyone thrives. This means no hierarchy, an employee-first mindset and at least three knock-knock jokes cracked a day. Don’t like jokes? Want more after-work pub trips? Fancy a weekly book/games/beer/music club? Let us know – we want our employees to help us build the culture they’re after.